Sunday, August 22, 2010

Feeling better

Today has been a better day.  I don't feel hopeless like I did yesterday.  Tom and I spent about an hour talking yesterday about the future and a game plan for moving forward.  So my spirits are higher than they have been.  I still find it difficult to hope that this will be *it*.  That this will be last time we'll ever have to deal with this.  I think that is unrealistic and I know that I can't look to the future and think about the what ifs.  We just have to take it one day at a time.  Easier said than done...

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.  Hopefully I'll be able to find some time later in the week to continue the story of how Tom and I met.  Life has been moving way too fast the last few weeks and I am hoping with the kids back in school that I'll be able to find a routine with writing.  Lord knows I need the therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment